John and Mara Firestone
1981 Camaro Z28
I am the 2nd
owner of this car. I purchased it from the original owners in
April of 2007. The car has a lot of documentation including,
original window sticker, build sheet, service records, and owners manual
and related items. The car still wears it original paint and it has
147,000 miles on it. I completed the process of rebuilding engine,
resealing the Borg Warner Super T10, and
detailing under hood items to factory fresh condition early 2008.
- Original VIN matched 5.0L Engine .030" overbore
- Replaced factory dish pistons with flat top pistons.
- Installed larger intake valves (1.94) and improved flow with
- Improved Cam vs stock (Summit #1102 Advertised Duration 262/
272, Lift .420/.442) Still CA smog legal.
- Factory installed exhaust still on car including dual GM
New Carpet and seat covers from
Bowtie Muscle Parts
Original Factory Window Sticker!